Quality Policy, Social and Environmental Responsibility
The Directorate Industrias de Envases, S. A., whose business is the manufacture of aluminum collapsible tubes, has undertaken the implementation of a management system that integrates quality, environmental management and social responsibility, as a strategy that complements the quality management and allows you to move towards continuous improvement and sustainability, which hopes to achieve not only compliance with legal requirements but the full satisfaction of its clients and other stakeholders, and reduce the impact on the environment caused by the development of production processes.
To this end, undertakes to:
- Implement, maintain and improve the system of Quality Management and Environment in the company in accordance with International Standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Comply with the requirements:
- Legal and regulatory, environmental and those applicable in relation to the activity of the Company, as well as others that the company voluntarily subscribe..
- Specified by our customers.
- Reduce the various forms of pollution that could lead to the development of our business, taking a number of good environmental practices and improving our processes wherever possible.
- Establish monitoring mechanisms to determine the causes and risks of failure that may have environmental impacts.
- Establish and periodically review the objectives, targets and environmental programs.
- Promote environmental awareness throughout the organization.
- Strengthen our competitive position because working with quality, systematically provides prestige and is a strong argument that sets us apart from the competition.
- Strengthen our image externally, directed towards growth as a company, and towards the search for new markets.
- The Directorate with the support of all administrative and operational equipment, is committed to promoting Integrated Management System in the company and for it to provide all necessary resources.